An object is anything on the stage that can be on an empty space, ranging from coins to monsters.
Objects you can click on to collect.
- Coin: Increases coin count by 1.
- Token: Increases token count by 1.
- Mega Token: Increases token count by 10.
- Diamond: Increases coin count by 5.
- Purple Diamond: Increases coin count by 25 to 50.
- Chest: Contains either an Item with a chance of including a blueprint or an artifact, or an amount of coins between 5 and 20.
- Dark Chest: Gives a strong item in exchange for a harbinger to spawn, a Bagman, loss of coins, an omen, loss of all mana, loss of max life, uncomplete a previous stage, kick you out of the stage without completing, or nothing at all!
- Heart: Increases the players life by 1.
- Soul: A grey heart that increases players life and max life by 1.
- Dark Heart: An upside down black heart that empowers the boss/bosses on the stage.
- Dark Hearts count as Heart pickups for the purposes of items which activate on Heart collection such as Leather Vest
- Artifact: Used as a Crafting component for Heirlooms, also to activate Beyond stages.
- Paint: Used to color avatars and inventories.
- Emblem: Can be used in Beyond mode to increase chances of winning, or increase rewards for winning.
- Items somehow left or spawned on the stage instead of entering the inventory.
Nonliving objects you can interact with but not pick up. For details see Landmark.
- Sign: Displays a tip, joke, or a message unique to each stage.
- Mystic Statue: Increases loot rarity and triggers a new stage with increased monster count, offering a reward if completed.
- Wishpool: Grants coins or items when clicked, of increasing value based on the number of cells opened without making a mistake.
- Obelisk: Drops a tablet if an objective is completed before the stage ends.
- Meteorite: Gives player items or stats in exchange for adding modifiers to all stages.
Living objects that want to sell you something. For details see Strangers.
- Nomad: Sells mana, a magic item, a legendary item, or a random consumable.
- Hungry Plant: Consumes a certain amount of random items from your inventory for a present, coins, or mana.
- Blacksmith: Will craft a random piece of armor of the advertised type (head, body, leg) in 7-15 turns.
- Pyro: Fires flares in one direction, will rotate clockwise for a price.
- Waterboy: Shoots a bubble and rotates every turn, encasing any object that is hit inside of it. Can be paid to move one space, will not enter undiscovered tiles.
- Mercenary: Becomes a familiar upon purchase, will roam randomly and is strong enough to kill monsters.
- Priest: Removes an omen and sanctifies all other cells with objects.
- Bagman: Empowers enemies by up to 3 points, can be bribed to bring down empowerment by 1 each time. Upon reaching 0, further bribes will lower enemy damage by up to 3 points (unless Baglord is in play)
- Elder: Activates your Mastery's active ability.
- Harbinger: causes a random negative event when the stage ends. Can be bribed to leave.
- Scribe: Provides bonuses related to Heirlooms.
- Monsters can drop bones and rare items when killed. If a monster is glowing yellow, it will drop a legendary item when killed.
- Monsters can't damage you after they've been revealed unless the stage modifiers or players omens say otherwise.
- Every monster has their unique rare item, but all these items can be obtained through normal methods (chests, shop, etc.).
- Objects obscure the cell values, unless you have Magnifying Glass.
- Whenever a stranger is activated, their price increases.
- Hearts are grey on certain boards. This does not cause them to act as Souls.