Strangers are living Objects that usually want to sell you something.
On death, strangers have chance to drop related items. All of them also have a chance to drop Bones.
Sells mana, a magic item, a legendary item, or a random consumable. Sometimes instead wants to buy an item from your inventory. Has no limit to how many times they will sell you their item or service but each subsequent time, the price will increase. Will buy multiple copies of one item from you at decreasing prices. If a Tarot Card is used, all Nomads will change their stock.
The Nomadic stage mod spawns large amounts of Nomads.
Fires Flares in one direction, will rotate clockwise for a price.
Shoots a bubble and rotates every turn, encasing any object that is hit inside of it. Can be paid to move one space, will not enter undiscovered tiles. The direction that they fire their bubble and also the direction they will move is indicated by a small green arrow.
The Baglord boss makes Bagmen more dangerous.
Activates your Mastery's active ability.
You do not need to have unlocked or purchased the ability.
Provides bonuses related to Heirlooms.
- Reactivate heirloom slots (allows the player to gain more than one heirloom in a run).
- Copy the items from player's first three inventory slots into their heirloom slots (the only way to get a legendary heirloom).
- Adds 1 to each of the player's heirlooms (the only way to get more than 3 of an heirloom).
Harbingers ask for 5-50 coins.
- Lose ?-10 max life
- Gain 6-15 Cankers
- Add 10-25 monsters to all other stages
- Lose 3-12 Passive Items
- Lose 3–12 Consumable Items
- Lose 3-12 Magic Items
- Gain a specific Omen
- Seal 2-5 inventory slots